Monday, October 25, 2010

Gossip Girl Monday!!!


I have a huge, overwhelming, awful 
paper due a week from today.  

So instead of thinking 
about it, I am going to
 write about something 
near and dear to my 
heart . . .

There is a new episode of Gossip Girl on TONIGHT!!!

Last week, as per my usual monday night ritual, I worked on my homework until 9:00 p.m.

I got all comfortable and settled in my bed, 
turned my TV to the CW and ALAS!
Gossip Girl was a rerun.

Tonight, it is back and so is Jenny!

I cannot wait to see what Blair has in store for Little J!

I know that many people might disagree with this, but . . .

I am not mad at Chuck for what happened last season with Jenny!!!

My love Chuck was sad and 
heartbroken (and drunk)
He thought he had lost Blair forever!! 
And then Jenny showed up 
and totally went after it!

I was so devastated when Chuck tried
to propose and was interrupted 
by Dan punching him in the face!
Peonies and the Empire State Building

Chuck and Blair are my favorite couple ever.
The writers have said that they are and will remain to be the main couple of the show, 
so I have complete faith in the fact that they will get back together. 

I do also like when they are at war as well, because it takes a very high level of passion to hate someone that much, haha!

Chuck Bass is my favorite character on TV. 
He has become such a better man since being with Blair.  
They are a beautiful example of two extremely flawed people who truly bring out the best in each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment