Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Rant . . .

So, I am watching E! News and I just saw the most ridiculous thing and immediately thought
"I must write about this!"


First, Kanye West was on talking about his new album.
He talked about taking a year off and his new album which he is really proud of. 
He even has a song that includes vocals by Rihanna, Elton John, Alicia Keyes and John Legend.
The story talked about how he had spent the last year apologizing for the Taylor Swift debacle
and when asked about it, 
He was very honest and talked about how
he made a mistake even though he meant it with good intentions and people have reacted to him like he killed someone.  I giggled to myself because I thought "He is dead on, the media treated him like he killed someone!!! Yes, he was rude and thoughtless, but in all reality it was not THAT big of a deal."

THEN THE NEXT STORY CAME!!!!!!
The VERY NEXT STORY was about how in the wake of Charlie Sheen's latest situation with the hookers and cocaine and trashed hotel room, his fans still have not turned on him.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!??!

Kanye interrupts an award speech and has to take a year off and try to rebuild his image.

Charlie Sheen has repeatedly been caught with hookers and drugs
and he will not lose a day of work, UNLESS he is in prison!!!!!

I THINK THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!

What is the weird hold Charlie Sheen has over America??????

HE IS A LOSER!!!!!  
At least Kanye does not have 4 children that are affected by all of his actions!

If I had to choose, I would choose Kanye over Charlie Sheen any day!!!

Any that is my rant!

Love, 
Ambria Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment