Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Makes Me . . . .

Want to Fall in Love . . .

Doesn't this look amazing??????

A picnic
A pretty cardigan
A bicycle with a basket!

(Let's get rid of those balloons, and it would be perfect!!!!)



I love being single and lawyering takes up so much of life . . .
BUT, who wouldn't want this???????


Hmmmm . . .  This looks like the best of both worlds!!!








I need to be focused, but I also need to be open . . . who knows what, or who, I might be missing!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    I look forward to seeing you find your groove and style on here- it's a wild ride!
    I can't wait to see the creative inspiration you provide!

    <3 Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome!! (even though I shouldn't be saying welcome since I'm new too....)

    ReplyDelete