Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Day in Pittsburgh : )

Today, my girls and I went on an adventure in Pittsburgh!

We visited Chatham's campus (Little Kate's alma mater)
Then we went to Shady Side for lunch and shopping!
I got this AMAZING Mac and Cheese At 
Harris Grill Cafe!!!!!

We saw this outfit in the window of Banana Republic, 
and although we are bargain shoppers and would not splurge on it, we had to give it snaps because it is 
"Blair Waldorf Worthy"
(in my words!!!)

I got this hat at Eons, the vintage store.
Totally in the men's department, but I love it!!!

Also, Little Kate got an AMAZING dress to wear to one of our law school dances.  
It looks like something straight off of Mad Men, which is totally Kate's style.

Potter got an adorable fascinator, 
which the fabulous men at the vintage boutique 
promptly bobby pinned in her hair :)

Lastly, I got something I have been 
wanting for a really long time: 
a book journal!

You keep record of all the books you read and write thoughts and ideas you take away from them.  There are also lists to fill out about favorite characters, favorite book destinations, etc.  
I have been playing with it all evening!

It was an all around good day! 
Now I am relaxing and getting ready for the week ahead, it is going to be crazy hectic, as always!!!

Love ya, 
Ambria Monique

1 comment:

  1. It was such a lovely day!
    We need to do that more often.
    That hat is ahhhmazing- you need to wear it a lot.

    Oh, and this week will be busy and good too!

    ReplyDelete