Friday, September 3, 2010

Some Rooms that Inspire Me :)


I have never been a talented decorator.  Never

However, I can look at things and know what I like.
For instance, in the photo above, I love the way they
have used such a small place to include so many things they like.
I like to use as much wall space as possible 
so I can see as many things that inspire me as possible.
I also love the use of the subtle, 
soft lights in both of these rooms!! 
Hanging them in a circle is an 
unique concept I really like.



This room feels so safe.
The bed looks like a cloud. 
And the lights are the stars.
I could feel nothing but peaceful in this room.




This closet blows my mind.
She actually has a library ladder for her shoes!!!
Carrie Bradshaw would be impressed!!!



This photo is one I would especially like to incorporate into my living space. 
There is little space to work with, and it seems that, like me, she has an overwhelming number of books.
What a creative, unique way to store them!!!!
 I would love to have a bench/couch just like this!!!!



My love of books is so intense, I would be totally okay with this being my living room!!!! :)



Finally, who wouldn't want this adorableness in their dining room?

So, here is some inspiration of what I WANT my home to look like.  Feel free to come help me create and put this vision into action!

Love, 
Ambria Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment