Saturday, September 4, 2010

When the Dog Bites, When the Bee Stings . . .

When I'm feeling sad . . .
I simply remember my favorite things 
and then I don't feel sooooo bad!!!!!

I think this is the perfect time to reflect on
A Few of My Favorite Things!!!!!!!!


1. Bows
I am OBSESSED with bows!!!!!!!
Especially bow headbands!


2. Blair Waldorf
Blair should probably be #1 since she is the one who inspired my love of all things bows!  
She is my fashion icon, her outfits never fail!
On Headbands: "The bow always goes on the right!"

And, She has the greatest accessory of all-time . . .
Chuck Bass!!!!!!!




3. Books and Baths
It is hard to have one without the other,
they are a perfect combination!!!!!!



4. Donuts


5. Johnny and June
World's Real-Life Greatest Couple
They show me that love can overcome many, many obstacles!!!!



6. Lost
Oh, how I miss this show!
Thank goodness I know Jack and Kate 
are together in eternity!!!



7. Larry Fitzgerald and 
The Arizona Cardinals!!!


8. This Random Picture
I saw this in an add on Facebook once
and could not stop laughing!!!!!!
It never ceases to but a smile on my face :)


9. Bromances
I think they are absolutely adorable!!!
I love to see guys bonding, 
enjoying each other's company 
the way us girls always do!!!!!



10. Kurt and Frances Bean Cobain


No comments:

Post a Comment