Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weight Watchers

In my last post, I talked about my struggle to lose weight and the changes I want to make in this new year!

The way I have decided to do that is by using Weight Watchers Online.  
I decided to do the online program because my schedule is hectic and I didn't want to add meetings to it and as a student, I am always on my computer anyway.  

I have been trying many of the Smart Ones frozen meals. 


I am almost always pleasantly surprised by how good these meals taste!!!  
They honestly do not taste like diet food!  I think the thing that makes them helpful for me is the predetermined portions.  The food tastes good and I enjoy it, but when it is gone, it is gone and I can't keep over-eating. 

As an avid breakfast lover, my favorite Smart One meal is the Morning Express meal with eggs, potatoes, cheese and ham.  
It is delicious!!!

There are also AMAZING deserts that are 3 points each!  The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae is the best treat on earth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment