Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My life is FUN!!!

Sometimes, in the craziness of life and law school and all the obligations I face, I forget to acknowledge the fact that my life OVERFLOWS with FUN!!!

* These photos are from a great little night last week where I took a couple of unplanned hours and met my dear friend Molly to watch a classmate play open mic at Blue Moose
(Some extremely fun, flirty texting was involved!!!)

Recently, I got to go to DC with my bestie and her boyfriend and we went to see her bro's band, Loose Lips
(Love them!!!)

This past weekend was epic, but I forgot to take pics!!!  There was a law school party, dancing at 123, the King's Speech, many brunches, hours spent at Barnes and Noble, and a Super Bowl Party!!!

Today, I helped my class sell nachos (which was fun!), had class 2 - 3:15, a job interview at 3:20, and class 3:30 to 7:30.  It has been a CRAZY day!  Right now I am finishing up my 4 hour class and looking forward to a more relaxed schedule the next couple of days!





No comments:

Post a Comment