Thursday, April 22, 2010

And the Insanity Begins . . .

Finals start . . . NOW!!!!!

It is like, the most insane thing!
You spend ALL semester studying, reading, prepping
for 1 test,
1 test that is your total grade for that class!!!

Talk about PRESSURE!!! 


I have been a little crazy lately!
I miss people,
 I have been spending every evening with my books.
At least my cats are great company!!!!


So, I am going to take some time to focus on things that make my heart smile :)

I dream of taking a trip to the UK passing after the bar exam!!!!!!
This is how I picture it: 
Green, Wet, Beautiful, Alone, Enchanting

I dream of traipsing about the English countryside
with Mr. Darcy or Heathcliffe 


I picture myself sitting 
in an Irish pub, 
watching the rain through the window
and feeling completely content.

( I did this all the time . . .
I thought they were racing!)





I am also looking forward to this summer! 
I have no clue what I am doing yet, 
but that is exciting!

I want a perfect, paid legal job  
I also want summer romance!!!!! 


THIS is Exactly What I am 
Dreaming of, Hoping for, Anticipating, Desiring . . 

Summer sunsets, building our own personal soundtrack, holding hands, picnics, wildflowers,
taking pictures, reading, discussing, debating,
 live music and dancing. 

EPIC.


Can it Happen?????



I am challenging myself, 
starting now, to be
 more open, vulnerable, and available.

Why does this scare me so much????
I think it is my greatest fear!



I am ready to see where curiosity can lead me . . .

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post my love :)

    AND you will have all you so desire.
    The Universe is a wonderful place, and you deserve the best!

    XOXO Love you!

    ReplyDelete