Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This is my outlet . . .

Last night, I was reading a blog by one of my law professors,
 who is one of my biggest inspirations,
and I became somewhat disheartened.  He was talking about student blogs and how so many of them were all the same thing, and there were very few that he would recommend, and I noticed the ones he did recommend were all very legal.  

Because I look up to this particular professor so much,
 I started doubting myself.  
I was thinking how my blog is just kinda my thoughts and there is not much depth or any importance to it.
But then, I thought, "No!!! This blog is my outlet!!!
 I think and read and experience law all day everyday!
I want to be a human too!  I want to carry on about somewhat meaningless things at times and talk about my feelings and music, things I am passionate about apart from the law!"



Clearly, I am passionate about the law, above most things! 
 I would not spend 13 hours in one day in the school, 
studying property of all things, if I weren't!
There are so many issues out there that I love to discuss, mainly immigration and death penalty type issues, but that is what I do here, all the time.  


I titled this blog, Inter Alia, which means, among other things, because I wanted it to be a place for the OTHER THINGS!
Someday, I might also start a blog about legal matters, social issues, 
human rights and the like. 
But for now, this is my place to vent, and feel free.



So, to my lovely dear professor (and I truly mean that) who inspired this blog, if you read it,
 you might not learn anything of substance, or any new legal theories.
But you will learn about me.  Who I am, how I feel, what makes me tick.
And for now, that is my only goal :)

1 comment:

  1. :) it's your blog, and you can do with it as you please!
    ha love the professor references.
    love you my dear. there is no one i'd rather study for 13 hours with!

    ReplyDelete