Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break is Over

Have you ever woke up at 3:00 in the morning, thinking about someone that you just can't get out of your brain?

It's like when a song gets stuck in your head and plays over and over and over . . . but it's not a song, just a name and a face that you wish you were with.


I want my head and heart to be clear.  I don't want to let people in anymore unless they pursue me and beg to be let in.    I tend to give away pieces of my heart so easy.  Especially to the wounded,  I long to take care of them.  I need to wait for someone who wants to take care of me. 
This is especially true. 
 You could be my inspiration, my music, my entertainment, my lighter side, my fun.
I could be your stability, your comfort, your reason, your soft place to fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment